- Remove all doors and hardware. Make SURE to number your doors....also don't forget that they are numbered if you start moving them around (I kept forgetting my number stickers everywhere, made for an interesting install!)
- Clean all doors and cabinets with lint-free towel.
- Scrub cabinets and doors with deglosser (you do this instead of sanding...however I did end up sanding a little).
- Wash cabinets down again with lint free towel and water.
- Apply bond coat (paint). They say you should only need two, I needed 4.
- Apply topcoat.
- Let dry 24 hours then rehang doors and enjoy!
Thanks for reading!