Monday, October 15, 2018

The Blog Has MOVED!

For a while now, I've been unhappy with the current setup of my blog, so I've decided to make a change! I've transferred all of my material to my new blog, Not Your Mama's OCD...I chose this title because it includes the term "OCD" which many of my posts focus on. I want people who need to know more about postpartum OCD to be able to find me easier. I also want to focus on building my following and eventually writing a book about my OCD experience, so I want to be able to make a brand that is cohesive toward my goals.

Thank you everyone who follows my journey and all of the encouraging messages I receive! Please follow my new blog (Instagram and Facebook)...I can't wait to see where this journey brings me!

Chels

3 comments:

  1. I’m very much pleased with your blog post. That was very amazing. With that said, I would like to let you know that Dr. Mitali Soni Loya is the best psychiatrist in Bhopal. She is committed to providing her patients with the highest level of mental health treatment for various issues like stress, depression, drug addiction, and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your post. That said, I want you to know that Dr. Vaibhav Dubey is one of the best psychiatrist in Bhopal. He knows how to take good care of his patients and offers the best mental health treatment in Bhopal with great enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful great going, I love your work and look forward for more work from your side. I am a regular visitor of this site and by now have suggested many people.
    chronic pain relief

    ReplyDelete

The Blog Has MOVED!